Industria’s coursebook service
Welcome to the website of the coursebook service. The coursebook service itself is located at the -1 in Group T. Through this website you can order all your books
KD remains open until the week before the last week of the semester (Week 12 = last opening week). Since we are in Code Red, the system will work as it was the first semester. Please follow these three simple steps to get your course material:
1. Order and pay for your books online from this website.
2. Sign up for a pick up moment from this link: https: https://forms.gle/VBoS4fpRVuax8jqC6 (Week 12)
(No appointment = No books)
3. Show up at your pick up time to get your books.
Opening hours week 12: (LAST WEEK TO GET YOUR BOOKS!)
Tuesday 11/05: 15:00 – 16:30
Thursday 13/05: 09:00 – 10:30
The opening of the KD in this academic year will look different. With our new system it is possible to order and pay for your books online. If you pay online, you will not have to queue for as long.
In order to avoid many students arriving at the same time, we oblige everyone to register for a pick-up time. You can register using the Google Form which will come online later. If you are not enrolled for a pickup, you will not be able to pick up your books.
Because of the coronavirus, we expect every visitor to abide by a number of rules:
- Disinfect your hands
- Wear a mask
- Wait on the indicated lines, having 1,5 meters distance with other people
- Do not wait around KD when you’re done
It is possible to pay through Bancontact or Credit Card when ordering online.