Industria’s coursebook service
Welcome to the website of the coursebook service. The coursebook service itself is located at the -1 in Group T. Through this website you can order all your books
MUST READ INFO BELOW THAT ANSWERS A LOT OF QUESTIONS!
KD remains open until the week before the last week of the semester (Week 12). Please follow these four simple steps to get your course material:
1. Make an account on this site. If you have one already, log in.
2. Order and pay for your books online from this website.
3. Sign up for a pick up moment from this link: https: https://industria.be/kd-pickup-booking/ (Week 4) *
4. Show up at your pick up time to get your books.
*In order to avoid many students arriving at the same time, we oblige everyone to register for a pick-up time. You can register by clicking on the link above. If you are not enrolled for a pickup, you will not be able to pick up your books.
Opening hours week 4:
Monday 18/10: 08u00 – 11u00
Tuesday 19/10: 9u00 – 12u00
With our new system it is possible to order and pay for your books online.
If you pay online, you will not have to queue for as long.
It is possible to pay through Bancontact or Credit Card when ordering online. When you order at the KD, only Bancontact can be used
Because of the coronavirus, we expect every visitor to abide by a number of rules:
- Disinfect your hands
- Wear a mask
- Wait on the indicated lines, having 1,5 meters distance with other people
- Do not wait around KD when you’re done